Virtual Event: IBM Cloud Pak for Data User Group
Here is an opportunity to interact with industry-leading Data Governance experts at a virtual user group meeting hosted by IBM’s Global Elite Partner, Mastech InfoTrellis. The IBM Cloud Pak for Data User Group is a group of customers and practitioners who meet regularly to share best practices, product updates, use cases, and case studies.
Join this event on 8th July for an insightful discussion with Jay Limburn from IBM and Alan Barnard from The Open University to hear how they plan to leverage the IBM Cloud Pak for Data platform in their organisation.
- Introduction and overview
- Keynote session: Cloud Pak for Data updates
- Discussion on Data Modernisation practice
- Discussion on Data Governance university case study & use cases
- Introduction to Mastech InfoTrellis Managed Services capabilities
- Panel discussion on Data Platform
- Live Q&A
Date: 8th July 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. GMT
Program Director of Product Management for the Watson Knowledge Catalog Product Portfolio, IBM
Andres Avalos is the Program Director of Product Management for the IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog product suite
within IBM Data and AI. His product portfolio includes several enterprise-grade software solutions in the data
governance, cataloging, metadata management, and data quality space.