More on Events
Virtual Bonfire | AML Act Readiness – Is your organization agile enough?
The AML Act of 2020 has repercussions across industries. It has increased the due diligence checks that organizations must do with their customers, thereby increasing the already significant cost of compliance.
Mastech InfoTrellis is hosting a virtual bonfire to discuss how to transform your data and compliance processes quickly and effectively with AI and analytics to match AML’s digital revolution. Register now to learn about AML compliance and how Data Science and AI technology can be key to upgrading compliance systems.
Virtual Anti-Money Laundering Bonfire
AML Act Readiness – Is your organization agile enough?
June 2, 2021, Wednesday
11:00 a.m. EDT
Mastech InfoTrellis experts will discuss:
- The repercussions of the AML Act 2020 and what does it mean for various industries?
- What changes to expect in Data Governance and Customer Experience Excellence?
- How to accelerate investigations, leveraging graphs and AI analytics?
- Data Science for Risk and Value Monitoring
- Effect of increased scrutiny on Customer Experience